April 24

Happy World Language Day!

We wanted to celebrate World Language Day by sharing our favorite songs with you! Enjoy! 

Mark:

JiaYu:

Natalie:

Nina:

I love this song because the melody is simple but catchy, and accompanied perfectly by the guitar as background music. The singer’s voice is a little hoarse and very attractive, while the lyrics are positive and poetic. You can feel both calmness and passion from the song, and I guess it’s one of the best songs to listen when you are alone in the midnight.

Chelsea:

Vitor:

Martin:

Helen:

Joshua:

This song is called 海闊天空 by BEYOND and it was one of the most famous songs in Hong Kong. This song was dedicated to one of the main members that died in an accident. It is also my favorite song.

Barend:

Maya:

Castle and the Dragon
しろ と ドラゴン
Anouk: I choose this because I think kids can be really talented, and do great music. This is a french song made by kids.
Emilia:
Maria Paula:
I really like this song because of the tempo of it and the lyrics. There is not a really interesting story behind it is just that I use ti listen to it a lot with my cousins so it reminds me of my family.
Shirley:
I like “Yeche” is because rhythm of the song, it’s very nice. There’s also a sad story behind this song.
Gui: This is the link for the song in my native language (Portuguese)
Mia:
My favorite singer: 鹿晗(Luhan)
My favorite song: 如果(What if I said)<Luhan’s song>

Eunice:

Sylvia:

Cordilia:

Posted April 24, 2017 by rsinger in category Uncategorized