On Monday, June 1st, Timothy House EAL students took a trip to the Museum of Natural History. They saw a 3D movie on scorpion mice and chipmunks, found facts about North American animals, and played with dinosaur bones and microscopes in the hands-on science center. Even though it rained, we had a great day!
What did the students think?
- It was fun to go the museum and meet all the EAL students. – Isabella
- I like that we were all together doing activities the whole day. – Anouk
- I like that all the Timothy House EAL students went to play and learn. – Emma
- Going to the Museum of Natural History was a fun way to learn more about animals and practice English. – Emilia
- I liked when we played “Heads Up” under the big whale. – Solal
- My favorite part was when we had to put the dinosaur bones together. – Jacobo