impromptu writing 3.1

In the picture, there is a girl sitting on a  bench next to the fireplace. She wears a long-sleeve dress and cups her chin in the palm of her hands. The girl looks at the floor and concentrates on thinking about something. Around her, there is a bed next to the and a bench and there is a  window above the bed. Everything in his house looks old and she seems lost and lonely.

It was my birthday. I changed into my birthday dress that my mother bought me five years ago on the market. Even though it was not new, I really liked it and wore it every birthday. However, I was not happy because I was the only one left in the house. After the death of my father, mother needed to do all the work in order to prevent us from being hungered. I thought  she would have been here for me today

In the picture, there is a girl sitting on a  bench next to the fireplace. She wears a long-sleeve dress and cups her chin in the palm of her hands. The girl looks at the floor and concentrates on something. Around her, there is a bed next to the bench and there is a  window above the bed. Everything in her house looks old and she seems lost and lonely.

It was my birthday. I changed into my birthday dress that my mother bought me five years ago on the market. Even though it was not new, I really liked it and wore it every birthday. However, I was not happy because I was the only one left in the house. After the death of my father, mother needed to do all the work in order to prevent us from being hungry. I thought  she would have been here for me today.